What is our order process?
All of our wheelchairs start with a conversation. We want to know what you want to do in your new wheelchair, where you want to go and how you want to get there. Then we want to know more. How do you use your wheelchair, how to do you transfer in and out, what do you love about different wheelchairs you had in the past, what do you want to do that you are not able to now and why? Our goal is not to take you and fit you to our wheelchairs, our goal it to build you a tool that that uniquely addresses your needs.
The general steps are as follows:
- Step 1: We talk. At this stage we are tying to understand why type of wheelchair do you want, crossfit, basketball, tennis, off road, everyday sport etc. We are also trying to determine what general features that you want. For example, do you want carbon fiber everything or do you want a gold plated dream wheelchair. And yes we have been asked about gold plating. It can be done. To say it is costly, is an understatement.
- Step 2: Price and timeframe. Our goal at this point is to give you a price based on the features, parts, style and materials. This allows you to make some decisions. If you decide to move forward, we will do a fitting and get measurements. If not, we thank you for sharing our time with us.
- Step 3: Design. We get on to the computer and design your wheelchair.
- Step 4: Down payment. We ask for 50% down to start a project and the rest of delivery.
- Step 5: We build your wheelchair. As we do so you will get pictures and get your input into the small details that will make it your wheelchair.
- Step 6: Delivery. You will in informed in advance when we will be done with your wheelchair and when you can pick it up or we can ship it to you. Any balance will be paid before we deliver or ship.